The HEAT New Mexico fund comes from donations from employees and customers who want to help New Mexicans in need.
- 100% of your tax-deductible donations go to help New Mexicans stay warm.
- HEAT New Mexico is sponsored by New Mexico Gas Company and administered by the Salvation Army.
- For every dollar donated to HEAT New Mexico, New Mexico Gas Company contributes $1.50, up to $150,000 this heating season.
Making your tax deductible donation is easy. There are two ways you can donate:
- Make a notation on the payment stub of your bill and send your donation with your payment.
- Complete a pledge form (a print-ready copy is available here) to add any donation amount to your monthly gas bill, selecting the payment option you prefer. You can authorize New Mexico Gas Company to add any dollar amount to your monthly bill for HEAT New Mexico, or authorize us to round up your bill, with the difference going to HEAT New Mexico.
Thank you for your contribution to HEAT New Mexico!
Together, we will make a difference in helping to keep families warm and safe each winter.
For more information on HEAT New Mexico, contact us.