IMPORTANT: To be considered for employment, you must apply for a specific job opening. Even if you are a previous job applicant, if you are interested in a new or different job opening, you must apply for that particular job opening to be considered.
Follow the steps below to apply to a specific job opening:
- Go to NMGC’s web-based system
- Search the Latest Job Postings for positions that match your skills and qualifications.
- Click on the Job Title to view the job description.
- Click on Apply Now at the bottom of the Job Description page.
- Enter a username and Password.
- Select Login.
- Select preferred Resume Option
a. Upload a New Resume - click on the bubble beside Upload a New Resume. Browse for your resume, upload the file and click Continue, or
b. Copy and Paste a Resume – click on the bubble beside Copy and Paste a Resume Text. Enter a unique title and copy and paste resume text or type resume text in the box, and click Continue, or
c. Use An Existing Resume (for previous applicants) – click on the bubble beside Use an Existing Resume, choose a resume, and click Continue.
TIP: Be sure to upload an updated, accurate resume. Once your application has been completed and submitted for a particular job opening, you cannot replace the submitted resume with a different one. However, you may use a different resume when applying to other NMGC jobs.
- On the Apply Now Complete Application page, fill in the Preferences group box towards the middle of the page.
- Click Next.
- Answer the questions on the Application Questionnaire page.
- Click Next.
- Complete the referral information in the Referral Information box.
- Click Submit.
- Complete the Self Identification Details and Terms and Agreements.
- Click Submit. You will receive an automated e-mail confirmation to assure you that the application was successfully submitted. If you do not receive this e-mail within two hours go back and check the contact information on your application.
IMPORTANT: If you click on Save or Cancel, and you do not click Submit, your application will not be linked to the job opening. Instead, your application will be saved as a draft and will not be considered. You must click Submit to link your application to the job opening.