About Your Bill
Choose the most convenient way to receive and pay your bills at Manage My Account.
At Manage My Account you can:
- Sign up for Paperless Billing and receive your bill online
- Pay your bills electronically or sign up for one of our payment programs
- View your current and past bills online and print out copies
- Access up to a one-year history of your bill payments and gas usage
- Sign up for Paperless Billing
- Request a letter of credit
New Mexico Gas Company customers are provided a bill each month, although the billing cycle usually overlaps two months (for example, November 15 through December 15). Customers have 20 days after the bill is issued to pay. On the bottom, you’ll also find information on what your payments support. You can read and print current or past issues of our monthly customer newsletter, Natural Gas Pipeline.
Questions about your bill? Don’t hesitate to call us at 505-697-3335 (Albuquerque Metro) or toll free at 1-888-NM-GAS-CO (1-888-664-2726).
View your bill format and its definitions here.
Do you need information on Native American Tax Exemptions? Click here.
For more information on our 2019 Heating Help & Energy Efficiency Fair click here.