Regulatory Information and Filings
New Mexico Public Regulation Commission (NMPRC)
NMGC Rates and Rules
CASES BEFORE THE NMPRC
2018 Rate Case - NMPRC Case No. 18-00038-UT
- Notice to New Mexico Gas Company Customers
- Case Overview
- Advice Notice No. 70
- Advice Notice No. 71
- Testimony of Ryan A. Shell
- Testimony of Edward J. Kacer
- Testimony of John M. Fernald
- Testimony of Nicole V. Strauser
- Testimony of Deirdre M. Kann Ph.D.
- Testimony of Adrien M. McKenzie
- Testimony of Daniel P. Yardley
- Testimony of Scott A. Hastings
Integrated Resource Plan
Our Integrated Resource Plan, required by the NMPRC, is a four-year resource and system planning report developed in conjunction with a public advisory group. We currently operate our system according to guidelines contained in the 2016 IRP, which was filed with and deemed compliant by the NMPRC in 2016.
Energy Efficiency Programs
NMGC offers a host of cost-effective energy efficiency programs approved by the NMPRC. The program year for these offerings begins on April 1 and ends on March 31 each year. Annually, we file with the PRC both a Measurement and Verification Report and an Energy Efficiency Program Annual Report.
Prior-Year Energy Efficiency Reporting