Follow the steps below to register and create a profile:
- On NMGC’s Careers, click on Register Here.
- Enter a user name and password.
- Click on Register. You will see a Careers Home Welcome page.
- In the My Career Tools box, click on My Profile.
- On the My Profile page, fill in your Preferred Method of Contact (e-mail is strongly recommended so that you may receive e-mails regarding the status of your application).
- Fill in the information noted by an * (First, Last Name, Address, City, State, Postal).
- Complete the E-mail Addresses information
- Complete the Phone information
- Click on Save at the bottom of the page (this enables you to return and finish your application at a later time).
- Careers Home Welcome page is displayed with Latest job Postings.
- Go to Step 1 below to continue the application process.
IMPORTANT: To be considered for employment, you must apply for a specific job opening. Even if you are a previous job applicant, if you are interested in a new or different job opening, you must apply for that particular job opening to be considered.
Follow the steps below to apply to a specific job opening:
- Search the Latest Job Postings for positions that match your skills and qualifications.
- Click on the Job Title to view the job description.
- Click on Apply Now at the bottom of the Job Description page.
- Select preferred Resume Option
- Upload A New Resume – click on the bubble beside Upload a New Resume and click Continue. Browse for your resume and upload the file, and click Continue, or
- Copy and Paste a Resume – click on the bubble beside Copy and Paste a Resume Text. Enter a unique title and copy and paste resume text or type resume text in the box and click Continue.
TIP: Be sure to upload an updated, accurate resume. Once your application has been completed and submitted for a particular job opening, you cannot replace the submitted resume with a different one. However, you may use a different resume when applying to other NMGC jobs.
- On the Apply Now Complete Application page, fill in the Preferences group box towards the middle of the page.
- Click Next.
- Answer the questions on the Application Questionnaire page.
- Click Next.
- Complete the referral information in the Referral Information box.
- Click Submit.
- Complete the Self Identification Details and Terms and Agreements.
- Click Submit. You will receive an automated e-mail confirmation to assure you that the application was successfully submitted. If you do not receive this e-mail within two hours go back and check the contact information on your application.
IMPORTANT: If you click on Save or Cancel, and you do not click Submit, your application will not be linked to the job opening. Instead, your application will be saved as a draft and will not be considered. You must click Submit to link your application to the job opening.