|Paying and Payment Options > One-Time Electronic Payment
|Need to pay fast? You can make a one-time gas payment electronically from your checking or savings account with no transaction fee.
Payments made by 6:00 pm (MST) will be credited to your account for the next business day.
Here’s how to make a payment from your checking or savings account:
1. Go to Manage My Account. .
Customers without internet access and Spanish-speaking customers can also make a free one-time payment from their checking or savings account over the phone. Contact us. 2. There, click on the gold “Payment Options” button.
3. This will take you to the Select a Payment Option page. Choose the first option: I would like to make a one-time payment from my bank account.
4. Complete the one-time payment form.
- Fill in your bank routing number and your checking or savings account numbers. Please check the box to designate if you are paying from a checking or savings account. A sample check is shown to help you find your routing and checking account numbers. Please be careful to make sure your account number is correct. Some financial institutions have different account numbers, or added digits, to designate checking versus savings accounts. Contact your financial institution for help finding your account number.
- If you would like your banking numbers to be saved for the next time you log into your account, you may check the box to have this information saved for future transactions.
- Enter the payment amount you want.
- Check the box stating you have read agree to the Terms and Conditions.
5. You will then see a confirmation page with the details of your transaction. If the information is incorrect, you can make any necessary corrections and re-submit your request. If the information is correct, click to authorize your payment.
- Finally, click the gold “SUBMIT” button to submit your payment request.
6. It’s that fast and easy! Your electronic payment will then be made and you will receive a message that your request was successfully submitted, along with a reference number for your records.
Your payment may take up to 72 hours to be processed by your financial institution. You can view your "pending" electronic payments - that you have authorized but have not yet been processed by your bank - by clicking on the "View My Bill Payments" option on your Manage My Account homepage. You will see "(pending)" next to your authorized payment. If the payment has not yet been processed, you'll also see a red "delete" link. To cancel a payment you have authorized, you can delete it, but only before it has been processed.
Attention: If your payment is related to a Disconnect Notice and was made by 6:00 pm (MST) on the date noted on your Disconnect notice, our Customer Service Department has been notified of your payment and no further action is required of you. But, if this payment was made to have your gas service restored after being disconnected, please contact us at 505-697-3335 (Albuquerque Metro) or toll free at 888-NM-GAS-CO (888-664-2726) between 7:30 am and 6:00 pm, weekdays, to make arrangements to have your service reconnected.