View your bill securely and privately anytime, anywhere. What to know about paperless billing:
- You receive an e-mail message each month when your gas bill is ready to view online
- It's a free service to residential and commercial customers
- You may enroll or disenroll anytime
Here's how to enroll in Paperless Billing:
Log in to Manage My Account. The Paperless Billing option is at the bottom of the Customer Services Available menu. Follow these steps to enroll in Paperless Billing:
Step 1: Check the box(es) next to the account(s) you want to enroll/disenroll in Paperless Billing; and that you have read and accept the Terms and Conditions, then submit your request.
Step 2: Confirm your e-mail address to have this e-mail sent to you.
Step 3: You will receive an e-mail to validate your Paperless Billing request. You must click on the activation link in this e-mail to finalize your request and complete your enrollment. When you click on the activation link, you will receive an immediate confirmation e-mail, and be mailed a confirmation letter. Your Paperless Billing will then begin within the next two billing cycles.
Paperless Billing Reminders:
Each month, you’ll receive an e-mail from us notifying you that your bill is ready to view online. This e-mail will also provide any critical alerts or special information about your account. You can log directly into your account and view your bill.
- In the event your gas service could be disconnected, you may also receive a paper bill and special notices through the mail to help ensure the information reaches you.
- Make sure that “DoNotReplyCS@nmgco.com” is added as a contact to prevent your email program putting these automated emails in your junk, spam or bulk email folder.
Protect Yourself From Spam and E-Mail Fraud:
New Mexico Gas Company will never send you an e-mail asking you for your personal information or ask you to confirm your social security number, date of birth or driver’s license number. To help safeguard your security we do not send your personal information or your bill through e-mail.