Sign up for Manage My Account, and you can enjoy the convenience of accessing your account any time and from anywhere internet service is available. You'll be able to:
To Log In to Manage My Account: Enter your username and password in the upper-right corner of this screen.
- view your current and past bills online
- pay your bill electronically in several different ways
- access a one-year history of your bill payments and gas usage
- sign up for Paperless Billing
- request a letter of credit
If You've Never Used Manage My Account: You'll need to register with a username and password to access online services.
To register, you will need your New Mexico Gas Company account number, current phone number or social security number (commercial customers will need their Tax ID number), zip code and email address.
- This information is needed to validate your identity and account. We’ve taken added steps to ensure the security of your account information and protect your privacy.
Click on "Register" in the Manage My Account box at the upper right corner of this screen, enter the information requested and click "Create User" to submit your information.
Locked out? If you find your account locked when attempting to log in, it could be due to repeated errors when attempting to log in. Please note that registered accounts will automatically be unlocked by 8 a.m. the next business day. If you need immediate access to your account, contact us.
Once You Are Logged In:
You'll see a screen with a variety of options.
IF YOU GET A NOTICE OF DISCONNECTION:
Pay Your Bill: Click "Payment Options" to see a full screen of payment options, including:
If you get a notice of disconnection of service for nonpayment, please take your payment in person to one of our Business Offices or a participating Western Union location. If you pay by 6 p.m. on the date noted on your disconnect notice, you can make your payment through Western Union and your payment will be credited to your account in time to avoid disconnect. If you wait until the day your disconnect is scheduled to make a payment at Western Union, please be sure to call us toll free at 888-NM-GAS-CO (888-664-2726) first. Please do not mail or put your payment in a Wells Fargo drop box if you have received a notice that your service is to be disconnected.
Other On-Line Self-Service Options
- Change my account profile: To change your password or email address.
- View current and past bills: To view your current and past gas bills for up to one year and print out PDF copies.
- View my bill payments: To access up to a one-year history of your bill payments. You will also be able to view pending electronic payments that you've authorized but have not yet been processed by your bank.
- View my gas usage: To see how much natural gas you’ve used each month for up to the past year. Here, you can view the dates your meter was read (listed as the “charge date”), the number of days read, the meter reading, the cost per cubic foot (CCF), therms you used, and your total charges.
- View gas usage charts: To see your natural gas usage in a chart form.
- Paperless billing: To sign up for Paperless Billing.
- Request a letter of credit: To request a letter stating your internal credit standing with New Mexico Gas Company that can be printed from your browser. You may also request that the letter be mailed to you.
Viewing your Account Number or Numbers
Your account number will appear in the drop down menu at the top of the "Manage My Account" page. If you have multiple accounts, you can view the information on each account that you select in the drop down menu. Active accounts at the time of sign-up are noted with an “A” and inactive accounts with an “I.” New requests for natural gas service with service orders that are not closed are designated with an “N.”
- These online features are not yet available for commercial summary billing customers.
- If you are currently on a payment plan with us, your bill viewed online will not reflect your payment plan amounts.
Customers without internet access and Spanish-speaking customers can also make a free one-time payment from their checking or savings account over the phone by calling us toll free at 888-NM-GAS-CO (888-664-2726) weekdays from 7:30 am to 6 pm.
Protect yourself from spam and email fraud:
New Mexico Gas Company will never send you an email asking you for your personal contact information or ask you to confirm your social security number, date of birth or driver’s license number via email. To help protect the security of your account and personal information, we also do not send your personal information or your bill through an email. You can update the contact information in your New Mexico Gas Company account securely online by logging into "Manage My Account" or by calling us toll free at 888-NM-GAS-CO (888-664-2726).