About the Program
Information about the Infrastructure Expansion Program:
The Infrastructure Expansion Program has been very successful at helping bring natural gas service to interested customers. At this time NMGC has stopped taking applications for matching funds from the Infrastructure Expansion Program for line extensions. If you have submitted an application, your contact at NMGC will be able to provide information regarding the status of your project. NMGC will continue to issue conversion rebates to customers to assist customers with the conversion of their home to natural gas appliances. Click on the link below to access the conversion rebate form.
Learn more about converting to natural gas by clicking on one of the questions below.
- Why should I convert to natural gas?
- Can I save money by switching to natural gas for my home?
- How much does a conversion cost?
- What about the rebates or incentives?
- Did pricing for converting to natural gas change?
- Can I use an advance to assist with the line extension?
- What are the terms for the advance?
Ready to get started? Click here to find out how.
For the conversion rebate form click here.
Click here to return to Convert to Natural Gas home page.