Choose the most convenient way to receive and pay your bills at Manage My Account.
At Manage My Account you can:
- Sign up for Paperless Billing and receive your bills online
- Pay your bills electronically or sign up for one of our payment programs
- View your current and past bills online and print out copies
- Access up to a one-year history of your bill payments and gas usage
- Sign up for Paperless Billing
- Request a letter of credit
New Mexico Gas Company customers are provided a bill each month, although the billing cycle usually overlaps two months (for example, November 15 through December 15). Customers have 20 days after the bill is issued to pay. After 30 days, unpaid amounts may be assessed a late payment fee. On the left, you’ll also find information on the various charges that appear on your monthly bill, learn what your payments pay for, and read and print out current and past issues of our monthly customer newsletter, Natural Gas Pipeline.
New Mexico Gas Company is dedicated to providing you with the highest level of customer service. Please don’t hesitate to call us at 505-697-3335 (Albuquerque Metro) or toll free at 888-NM-GAS-CO (888-664-2726) if you have a question about your bill or feel there may be an issue with your account.