Services Regarding COVID-19
At New Mexico Gas Company, the health and safety of our customers, our employees and the communities we serve is our priority. We are taking steps to help customers and to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as we continue to provide vital service.
- The company stands ready, as always, to respond 24/7 to gas leaks and emergency calls.
- We are continuing normal customer service calls. Service technicians who must work inside homes and businesses have guidelines for customer interactions to promote awareness about contact with those who report flu-like symptoms.
- Our customer walk-in offices have reopened and our Call Center remains fully operational, with representatives available to serve customers and provide customer support by phone and online.
- Employees who are able to do their jobs remotely are working from home.
- We have made adjustments within Operations to support the concept of social distancing to protect employees as they make every effort to provide the essential service that our customers expect.
We encourage everyone to do their part.