We returned to our normal billing practices, including disconnections of residential customers who have past due amounts, on August 12. Help is available, and customers in need are urged to contact us immediately for information on payment assistance programs or to make payment arrangements.
Our 22 customer payment centers have reopened to make it easier for you to pay your bill. At New Mexico Gas Company, the health and safety of customers, employees and the communities we serve is our priority. We are taking steps to help customers and to prevent the spread of Coronavirus as we continue to provide vital service. All of our walk-in offices have sanitation stations and we have implemented practices aimed at curbing the potential spread of COVID-19.
- For a list of our 22 walk-in offices to find the location nearest you, please click here.
- Our payment centers are open to process payments, to assist customers who need to enter into a payment plan and to help customers learn about available payment assistance plans. For any other services, such as new service or to change your account to a new address, please call 1-888-664-2726.
- No residential customer’s service will be disconnected for non-payment while the Governor’s Emergency Order in New Mexico remains in effect. Late fees for residential customers are being waived through at least August 11, 2021.
- Medical certificates set to expire will automatically be renewed for 90 days.
- In addition to visiting one of our payment centers, customers can pay their bills by postal mail, online or by calling us at 1-888-664-2726.
For information about all payment options, including those that require a fee click here.
Customers can sign up for electronic billing at the My Account tab at the top of this page or call 1-888-664-2726 to speak with a customer service representative about any issue related to their natural gas service.