At New Mexico Gas Company, the health and safety of customers, employees and the communities we serve is our priority. We are taking steps to help customers and to prevent the spread of Coronavirus as we continue to provide vital service.
- Our 22 walk-in offices remain closed. They will reopen when the Coronavirus public health emergency is over.
- No customer’s service will be disconnected for non-payment while the Governor’s Emergency Order in New Mexico remains in effect.
- Late fees are being waived through at least March 1, 2021, to allow customers time to adjust how they pay us due to the ongoing closure of our 22 walk-in offices.
- Medical certificates set to expire will automatically be renewed for 90 days.
- We are asking customers to pay their bills by postal mail, online or by calling the customer contact center at 1-888-664-2726.
For information about all payment options, including those that require a fee click here.
Customers can sign up for electronic billing at the My Account tab at the top of this page or call 1-888-664-2726 to speak with a customer service representative about any issue related to their natural gas service.
New Mexico Gas Company continues to monitor the situation and will respond quickly based on circumstances and in support of the State of New Mexico’s response.