Business New Construction Programs

Do you have a commercial or industrial project such as the construction of a subdivision? There are several details we will need to know before you can request service or a mainline extension. Click the application forms below that pertain to your project. 

Service Application for Commercial and Industrial Projects
Service Application for Subdivision Projects
Gas Meter Location Criteria
Large Commercial Gas Meter Location Criteria
Multiple Meter Set

These forms and documents relate to changes to physical connections and equipment — for example, meters or gas pipes. These are not needed for new or changed service at locations with existing connections and equipment, as typically is the case for most customers when moving into or out of a home or small business.